Will the Fundraiser support chain payments?

I just installed the Fundraiser plugin and it’s incredible so far. I am testing the features with Paypal sandbox. How can I configure the plugin for chain payments (similarly how Marketpress mimics Etsy).

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings clcowell,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

I am testing the features with Paypal sandbox.

PayPal Sandbox is erratic at best as proven by the WPMU DEV lead developer and myself on several occasions.

How can I configure the plugin for chain payments (similarly how Marketpress mimics Etsy).

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available – but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Anette,

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately not yet. Its not been implemented as it is not a much requested feature.

However if you could kindly create a new thread, we can move that to the “Feature request” area and send it to our lead developer as the OP in this post has gone inactive.

Cheers

PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.