Will there be an integration of Membership2 and Pro Sites,

Will there be an integration of Membership2 and Pro Sites, so that membership packages can be created that automatically give a member, say, a specific Pro Site level for their site. I find that the new Membership2 is a vastly better product over the previous Membership version, which I was unable to really use to set up what I wanted so I thankfully did not have to upgrade…I’m going in fresh with it. I like just about everything about this, and it seems like I can turn off the Pro Site sign up page, add membership add-on levels, and then it would be just manually adding the pro sites level to their site for the time period. That’s a workable solution until there is integration, which I hope is on the roadmap here.

It looks like creating a really good signup/add membership level options page, may take some doing. But having just one page to offer the options on will be better than having one for membership privileges and another for site upgrades. Heading the right direction…just wondering if the integration of this is on the roadmap.