will there be updates?

Hey guys,

I don't even know where to start but i have so many issues with pro sites that i have to sit down and check all sites for hours every month. And that on a network with only 40 sites right now.

I am using stripe as the only payment gateway right now.

1.) Expired Pro Sites (even they are still active)

Some sites appear to be expired - but they're acutally not. It says the previous level was 0 and the logs are nearly empty (not as on the other sites). In stipe the subscription seems to be still active.

2) are there plans for an upcoming release? Pro Sites hasn't been updated for a while now. I can't spend hours of my time checking if pro-sites acutally does the job it promises. There are so many other issues i reported that remained unresolved. Anyway, i'd love to hear if you plan to completely overhaul pro-sites or anything.

Best,
David

• Umesh Kumar

Hey David,

Apologies that I couldn't reply earlier.

1.) Expired Pro Sites (even they are still active)

Some sites appear to be expired - but they're acutally not. It says the previous level was 0 and the logs are nearly empty (not as on the other sites). In stipe the subscription seems to be still active.

I can definitely look into that. Can you please send me details via: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact

Select “I’ve a different question”
    Subject: “Attn. Umesh Kumar”

Add a link to this thread in message, Login details for WordPress Admin and FTP and send it over. ( Do not post login details in here )

2) are there plans for an upcoming release? Pro Sites hasn't been updated for a while now. I can't spend hours of my time checking if pro-sites acutally does the job it promises. There are so many other issues i reported that remained unresolved. Anyway, i'd love to hear if you plan to completely overhaul pro-sites or anything.

Yes, we're working on bug fixing for Pro Sites. It won't receive complete overhaul, before we fix all the bugs we're having with Pro Sites.

Cheers, Umesh

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.