Will this Plugin work for manually created blogs and users?

If I Manually create a User and a blog will this Plugin still automatically email them or will it work only when users register and create blogs on their own.

Also if I only activate it on the main site of the network site will it also work for every sign up unto the the network site?

WordPress by default sends it own mail (with blog link, username and password) to new sign ups will this plugin conflict with it, replace it or send separate mail to the user?

• Timothy Bowers

Hello.

If I Manually create a User and a blog will this Plugin still automatically email them or will it work only when users register and create blogs on their own.

Also if I only activate it on the main site of the network site will it also work for every sign up unto the the network site?

The way that WordPress works is that when they sign up they get an account within the system rather than a specific site. So if they signup for a blog they get the blog emails, if they sign up to the site they get the site emails. Of course doing both would get both.

WordPress by default sends it own mail (with blog link, username and password) to new sign ups will this plugin conflict with it, replace it or send separate mail to the user?

This plugin is like an "after sales" type thing, so they sign up, get their normal email, confirm their account and log in. Then Automessage kicks in to send them messages X amount of time from registration.

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers

"Create new blog" or "Create New user"

Those are the only two options at the moment.

However with some custom code then you could set all kinds of triggers I suppose, like if they filled in a certain form or email subscription. Or of they post on a BuddyPress activity wall for the first time.

They're not possible right now, but with custom development you could have all sorts of things. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.