Will WPMU Dev be developing a rating plugin?

I am looking for a product rating system but have not found one yet. My assumption is that others might also benefit from such a plugin. It should perform an average calculation of products ratings and perhaps note a difference between editor and general user average. An example would be ratings for microbrewery beers.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @Decura

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Currently there are no plans to create a plugin like that as our developers are working on a supercool theme project. However that seems like a nice idea and we can make some modifications to our Post Voting plugin here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/post-voting-plugin/ to allow it to be used as a rating plugin at the same time.

Lets see how many other users are interested in it and we will take this up the list for internal discussion :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Decura
    • The Bug Hunter

@PC

Great. There was no expectation from my side that this was going to be a priority. I just mentioned it as there might be other users with the same need. A modification of the Post Voting plugin sometime in the future will be more than fine.

I look forward to leaning more about the theme project :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

The theme project is going to be awesome :slight_smile: Unfortunately I can't provide more info on it as its totally internal however hopefully we should have more information soon :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.