Will you be developing a Twitter & a Google Ultimate plugin as well?

I really like the Facebook Ultimate plugin and wondered if you might be developing either a full social media plugin that allows for autoposting to each network and shortcode placement of the bubble count icons as well for Twitter & also Google Plus?

This would mean that I could controll all social media output from my blog with unique commentary on each autopost to different networks.

Thanks.
Cathie.

• aecnu

Greetings Cathie,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I really like the Facebook Ultimate plugin and wondered if you might be developing either a full social media plugin that allows for autoposting to each network and shortcode placement of the bubble count icons as well for Twitter & also Google Plus?

Not that I am aware of but you may want to check http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/ to see if it has indeed been proposed and the progress thereof.

This would mean that I could controll all social media output from my blog with unique commentary on each autopost to different networks.

It certainly sounds like it would be a great plugin and if it has not been submitted already please feel free to do so above.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.