With autoblog is there a way to import vines and gifs from original feed

Using autoblog and the only problems are that it doesnt seem to import the vines gifs or youtube links with the rest of the text.

Is it possible to fix this.

Also is there a way to send unpublished content also?

Final question - is there any way you could set it that on site A - the text is one version and the imported text to site B is a slightly augmented version?

• Ash

Hello @brian reynolds

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Are the Vines gifs are inside of the posts from your feed? If yes, please try enabling image import add on.

About the youtube video, would you please enable youtube video add on?

Also is there a way to send unpublished content also?

It doesn't matter if the content is published or unpublished. As long the post content exists in the feed, your site can import it. Please note that, your site will import the content only from the given feed, nothing more.

Final question - is there any way you could set it that on site A - the text is one version and the imported text to site B is a slightly augmented version?

Would you please explain this maybe with an example?

Cheers
    Ash

• brian reynolds

The images come over but not vines and gifs.. would love for this to be fixed

On the more info issue

How would i do the following

Post A1 is for American Site about Sport (site 1) - where i need to explain a bit about Soccer and call it Soccer

I also want to send post A1 to a UK sport site (site 2) - but i want to change Soccer to football etc before i send it over.

At present post A1 arrives unedited into the new site and teh same author has to go across and make changes etc etc etc.. is there a way we can do this in Site 1 after the Post A1 is written for Site 1?

• Ash

Hi @brian reynolds

The images come over but not vines and gifs.. would love for this to be fixed

Would you please send me the feed url so that I can do some testing in my site?

About the later issue, after importing the posts, you can try our Ultimate Branding plugin to change text within your site.

There is another useful plugin to change text: http://wordpress.org/plugins/quick-localization/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.