With combined effort... please lets achieve final touch shortly...

Valued Support - Team
we closed the other - meanwhile long - thread regards this issue to make things better laid out as most parts of it are solved apart, also
we are not sure who to address now, as Adam, Ashok and Kasia were involved so far...

Current status of our Registration Process...
actually - to make this also more simple - we have setup only one page which is
http://bestofthebestonly.com/membership-realm/registration-process/

While the first part of that registration forms takes care that the Standard WP-USER-Profile would be filled with mandatory values, FIRST + LAST Name (but does not display the assigned user role anymore)

the second part of that page is dedicated to the m2PRO signup...

BUT
both values of FIRST + LAST Name are not transferred to m2PRO registration.

THEN
when registering a membership level... if not used an other user name, registration is impossible (already exist). Registration of MULTIPLE memberships is therefor impossible.

IF m2PRO membership signup without creating WP-USER-Profile first, then registration is incomplete (missing FIRST + LAST Name which cause hassle e.g. for other application like we have in place).

It would be so fabulous if you would fix that.
Support access is granted.

Thanks a lot
regards,
Prinz

• Klaus

Hello Ash,

thanks so much helping out. Regards your question... frankly I'm unable to give you the correct answer if we would need bp form or membership form as we are most confused too... BUT, I try to describe as best as possible our need which is

VARIATION 01
    Usually a USER (we name it GUEST or m2 names it Visitor = simply Subscriber/Visitor Role)

- to cruise around through our site a USER first register a USER Profile (USERNAME, FIRST + LAST Name, Email address, PASSWORD not more not less). After doing so USER and s/he dislike the BotBO concept, no further action needed...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    VARIATION 02
    - to cruise around through our site a USER first register a USER Profile (USERNAME, FIRST + LAST Name, Email address, PASSWORD not more not less). After doing so USER and s/he likes the BotBO concept, then s/he probably does the next step (immediately or few weeks later) which is...

- signup for any m2PRO membership level** by using existing user profile data
    (USERNAME, FIRST + LAST Name, Email address, PASSWORD to avoid add twice his/her FIRST +
    LAST Name or the need to choose a new username because the one s/he wants already exists.
    Similar to that s/he wants to use the already entered email address (e.g. her/his ONLY one s/he
    has) but currently this is impossible because her/his email address already exists in our database.

** data field we need we have already on form but unfortunately currently there occurs FIRST +
    LAST name also with the option of overwriting which should be impossible.
    ** BotBO Member Name (we only suggest to choose first + last name) could be anything... to give
    an example, a sponsor register with true name but will not be displayed with that.

After registration and payment s/he should be redirected to HOME http://www.bestofthebestonly.com
    VARIATION 03
    - as you know we have installed bbpress + buddypress. Most registered Member are likely going to
    use those features intensively. For that all profile data (which are entered through previous step)
    should be provided automatically (means a Member should not be forced to re-enter this data, but
    should be enabled to update (edit, FIRST + LAST Name, Email address).
    VARIATION 04
    - quite a few custom post type we have implemented on different sub sites do refer to profile data
    an provide automatically entered profile data, like FIRST + LAST Name, Email address AND user
    role...
    USER ROLES often are the one out of m2 membership in a few cases also AUTHOR and/or Editor
    as well Subscriber in one case.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, I do hope that helps and we did not forget any possible variation of possible user registration option.

Please preview (backstage) this page

which is now very close to the solution we really need to have (only redirection is missing and user registration shows to many fields e.g. Nickname, website). Perhaps that helps to reduce the work
    for you.

If I have to forward direct server access credential again, please let me know. Also, please take it for granted that you can do any needed step (e.g. delete files or pages...) without further request.
    You'll be backup to 100% from us!

Dear Ash, hopefully you also know that we do whole-heartily so much your support in setting up our registration application to make this finally work for us. I can assure you we're always very grateful for any help we get!

Looking forward hearing from you soon.
    Kind regards
    sincerely
    Prinz

• Ash

Hello @Prinz

I hope you are well today.

To be honest, now I am confused too :slight_frown:

As you said:

Please preview (backstage) this page

which is now very close to the solution we really need to have (only redirection is missing and user registration shows to many fields e.g. Nickname, website).

Let's start from there. Which redirection do you mean? Where do you want to redirect user and after which step?

Please let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus

Hello Ash,

following the advice of your colleagues and - obviously also after updating to newest m2pro release- suddenly our registration process seems to work (cross finger it will last).

Reply by: Adam Czajczyk
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/notice-of-password-change-how-to#post-954225

Hoang Ngo
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/its-probably-just-a-tick-missing#post-961054

For now we close this thread.
    Cheers
    Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.