With Comments + on the content in some pages dissapear

When I have the Comments Plus on the content in some pages disappear, for example on http://rubiales.com.es/opongobox/ , also i don't know how the Social Discussion works...
If i put off this plugin, all works normally.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Diego Díez Corral,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

What I understand is that when Comments+ plugin is in active state you are not able to see content of some pages right ? If this is the case then I am sorry but I am not able to replicate this issue on my sandbox site in addition to that I can see content of page you mentioned without any issue. Can you guide me further on this please ? Or Are you saying something else and I am intercepting your question in some other context ? I've attached screenshot for your confirmation that content of page is being displayed properly.

Please advice.

Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Dear @Diego Díez Corral,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

I've activated Custom Comments Template addon and then viewed page you mentioned.. Nothing interesting noticed. :slight_frown: Page content is displaying well without any issue with Custom Comments Template.

Dear member it seems to me that issue you are facing is more related to cookies and caches of your browser as its working fine from my end. I've attached screenshot for your confirmation that its working fine from here. Please do review theme.

Please clear cookies and caches of browser your are using or try switching to different browser to check its not issue with browser itself.

I hope this helps you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:

Warmest Regards,
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.