With Custom

With Custom Content, under 'Popup Display Conditions', is it possible to add an advanced custom field as an available condition?

• Sajid

Hello Chris,
    Hope you are doing good today

I am sorry but I don't think this is something possible right out of the box. However, let me please ping one of our second level support staff (developer) here for his invaluable feedback on this matter.

Please note that, their response time might be slower than normal support staff, so we really appreciate your patience.

Take care and have a nice day

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Mahlamusa

Hello Chris,

I hope you are doing great today and I am sorry for the delayed response from our side, things have been very busy here.

I was wondering if you still need help with this issue or not. If you still need help I would like you to please clarify how you setup the advanced custom field you are referring to. Is it a field field you created with the help of a plugin or a special condition you need help to create from scratch? In both cases, please give much detail as to what you want to add and what you want to achieve with that condition.

Once you clarify that we will be in a better position to help you as we will then have a good understanding of your requirements.

I hope you enjoy your day further.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa