with global cart checked and paypal express checkout configured, who receive the pay from customer?

It is the marketplace owner ?

Sorry my bad english

• taikochu

Thank you for answering so soon.
    Another question related to this is whether I, as Marketplace owner, may enter my PayPal Merchant email in all the substores from my network and receive the payment of all the bought stuff? Does PayPal Express Checkout allow the same PayPal merchants emails in a same checkout process or have PayPal merchant emails to be different?
    My idea is to receive all the payments of Marketplace orders and then, independently from Marketpress, pay for the revenues of each substore owner monthly through PayPal Mass Payment. Is this possible?
    Thank you very much and congratulations for your support!

• Timothy Bowers

Hey again.

Another question related to this is whether I, as Marketplace owner, may enter my PayPal Merchant email in all the substores from my network and receive the payment of all the bought stuff?

Sure you can enter your address on all sites. If those sites have other administrators then those admins can also change it to what ever they wish unless you did a little manual code to prevent that.

Does PayPal Express Checkout allow the same PayPal merchants emails in a same checkout process or have PayPal merchant emails to be different?

Not sure what you are asking there? Sorry, could you elaborate further?

My idea is to receive all the payments of Marketplace orders and then, independently from Marketpress, pay for the revenues of each substore owner monthly through PayPal Mass Payment. Is this possible?

You would need to manually code the gateway area to prevent the site owners changing those Paypal addresses back but sure it can be done. Just put a network admin check in there.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.