With Membership enabled i get a screen full of error messages

Help, I am having issues still with the membership plugin and would love to have someone take a look.... also, i don't see anywhere how to set option for upgrading from one level to another. The documentation is a very scarce...I am spending way to much time trying to read thru forum issues and starting to get very frustrated and at the point of moving on to something else.

• DavidM

Hi imaginetek,

Sorry you're experiencing trouble with getting the plugin working the way you'd like. It's a complex plugin so there's more opportunity for issues to arise in configuring it.

If you're getting error messages, it's likely there's a conflict with either your theme or other plugins. Usually the best thing to do is to deactivate all other plugins and switch to Twenty Eleven to see if the errors still show.

If no errors show, you can activate plugins one by one to see where the conflict might be coming from.

Also, the upgrades are handled via the Account page, so when visiting that, you should see any relevant options for upgrading there.

Could you take a look into those couple things and let us know how that goes?

Thanks,
    David

• imaginetek

deactivated plugins, changed theme, when i log out i get:
    WP_Query Object ( [query_vars] => Array ( [error] => [m] => 0 [p] => 0 [post_parent] => [subpost] => [subpost_id] => [attachment] => [attachment_id] => 0 [name] => [static] => [pagename] => [page_id] => 0 [second] => [minute] => [hour] => [day] => 0 [monthnum] => 0 [year] => 0 [w] => 0 [category_name] => [tag] => [cat] => [tag_id] => [author_name] => [feed] => [tb] => [paged] => 0 [comments_popup] => [meta_key] => [meta_value] => [preview] => [s] => [sentence] => [fields] => [category__in] => Array ( ) [category__not_in] => Array ( ) [category__and] => Array ( ) [post__in] => Array ( ) [post__not_in] => Array ( ) [tag__in] => Array ( ) [tag__not_in] => Array ( ) [tag__and] => Array ( ) [tag_slug__in] => Array ( ) [tag_slug__and] => Array ( ) ) [tax_query] => WP_Tax_Query Object ( [queries] => Array ( ) [relation] => AND ) [meta_query] => [post_count] => 0 [current_post] => -1 [in_the_loop] => [comment_count] => 0 [current_comment] => -1 [found_posts] => 0 [max_num_pages] => 0 [max_num_comment_pages] => 0 [is_single] => [is_preview] => [is_page] => [is_archive] => [is_date] => [is_year] => [is_month] => [is_day] => [is_time] => [is_author] => [is_category] => [is_tag] => [is_tax] => [is_search] => [is_feed] => [is_comment_feed] => [is_trackback] => [is_home] => 1 [is_404] => [is_comments_popup] => [is_paged] => [is_admin] => [is_attachment] => [is_singular] => [is_robots] => [is_posts_page] => [is_post_type_archive] => [query_vars_hash] => b52c7201ac0659efd0fc727f3f37d361 [query_vars_changed] => [thumbnails_cached] => [query] => Array ( ) )
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/i/m/a/imaginetek/html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/includes/default.rules.php:339) in /home/content/i/m/a/imaginetek/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.