With New Blog Templates automatically assign a template to a customer

Hello
Is it possible for a new customer who has a subdomain to register without selecting a template?
I have 3 versions. The best thing is, I could assign each version automatically to its buyer without having to select it. Is this possible?

Best regards Robert

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Robert,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If I understand this correctly you're looking to have default template for new subsites, is that correct?

When you create your templates and go to Blog Templates panel you can hover on your desired template and set it as default like this:

Is that what you're looking for or am I missing something here? :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Robert Hecht

Hi Predrag,

I forgot to mention that. I have installed a multisite and pro sites. Thus, I sell websites that have unlocked various plugins.
    I have Prdukt A with the plugins 1,2 and Prdoukt B with the plugin 1,2,3,4. For both versions I have created a Vorlageblog, which should then be delivered as a copy. So V-A and V-B. The customer, the product A will then buy the Vorlageblog V-A with the plugin 1.2 and the customer, the product B will buy the then the Vorlageblog V-B as a copy.
    Is this so possible? If so, how can I adjust this?

best regards
    Robert

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately there's no option to assign template based on Pro Sites level, template selector will still be available after selecting desired level.

What we could do is use some jQuery so when you click on desired Pro Sites level it will show only one template and hide others, here's an example code that would do this for you, you can add it to your child theme functions.php or create mu-plugin for the code:

<?php
    add_action( 'wp_footer', 'hide_template_on_click' );

function hide_template_on_click() { ?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
    			jQuery(".psts-level-1 .button-box .choose-plan-button").click(function(){
    			    jQuery("#theme-page-showcase-wrap-2, #theme-page-showcase-wrap-3").hide(); /* Hide templates 2 and 3 */
    			    jQuery("#theme-page-showcase-wrap-1").show(); /* Show template 3 */
    			});
    			jQuery(".psts-level-2 .button-box .choose-plan-button").click(function(){
    			    jQuery("#theme-page-showcase-wrap-1, #theme-page-showcase-wrap-3").hide(); /* Hide templates 1 and 3 */
    			    jQuery("#theme-page-showcase-wrap-2").show(); /* Show template 2 */
    			});
    			jQuery(".psts-level-3 .button-box .choose-plan-button").click(function(){
    			    jQuery("#theme-page-showcase-wrap-1, #theme-page-showcase-wrap-2").hide(); /* Hide templates 1 and 2 */
    			    jQuery("#theme-page-showcase-wrap-3").show(); /* Show template 3 */
    			});
    		});
    	</script>
    <?php }

Above code example is for 3 levels and 3 templates, if you can tell me number of levels and templates you have I can adjust the code for your specific case.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.