Withdraw link remove

Hi folks, So after the last update, I see a few things that need taking care of, some translations and the one thing I really can’t understand why it is even there. the Withdraw link.

I used this

`.course-action-links a[href^=”?withdraw”] {

display: none;

}`

However, this is no longer working sins the update, i searched for all other variations here and added !important; plus messed around a bit but I cannot get this link removed.

I have had students click this just to find out what it does and then have to re instate them back to a course which they are half way through, so they have to start again.

Can you guys work out how to remove this from the 2.0 version please?

One wonders what the logic was to ad such a function, one that from what I can see is just an irritation for people buying this plugin.

Thanks

John.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi John,

So sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try the following custom CSS code and check if it hides the “withdraw” link from your course action links?

.course-action-links a:first-child {
    }

You can add this to a theme’s stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Please let us know if this doesn’t work. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi John Taylor,

That’s really weird. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this? And please provide a page URL where we can see that withdraw link live so we can inspect that element on your site.

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi John,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I inspected the elements on your site, and basing on your elements, added the following custom CSS code in your Divi Custom CSS section:

.cp-dashboard-table .row-actions a:nth-child(2) {
    }
    .cp-dashboard-table .row-actions {
    color: #ffffff;
    }

Now your courses don’t show the withdraw link anymore. Can you please check and confirm?

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.