wondering if

wondering if humming brid pro is the cause of my revolution slider to not display. and my 1 image of my photonic feed not to display

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Arien

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Hummingbird, if Asset Optimization is enabled, might indeed be causing it. That's not exactly "Hummingbird's fault" but rather a side-effect of how asset optimization works. It's possible therefore that it might need some additional "tuning" (some adjustments in Asset Optimization tweaking).

That being said, I've accessed your site but I'm slightly confused. The only thing I can see on homepage is some "logo" image floating slightly on a white background and that's what I see regardless whether I'm logged in or logged out. I assume that I should be checking some specific page of the site then, right?

Can you point me to a place on your site where I can actually see the issue? I'll then access the site again and give it another check to find a solution to this.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Arien

Thank you for your reply.

I have visited that page but I'm afraid I'll still need a bit more detailed explanation. I can see that Hummingbird and its Asset Optimization feature are active but I can also see the slider on the page:

I also don't see any missing images.

However, I do not know your site and certainly after a look "from outside" I"m not that familiar with it as you are so I might be as well missing something there. Would you please describe a bit more where/what exactly should I be looking at/for? Some screenshots showing the issue could be of great help too...

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.