Wonkily arranged Buttons in Pay With a Like Plugin

I've selected all four buttons: facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Google+. Only four buttons and a full page width to work with.

Problem is instead of all of the buttons arranged neatly in one row (for which there is plenty of room), three of them are spaced wildly across the page and the Google+ button is plopped directly underneath the facebook button. See this link for an example: http://swatchright.com/color-inspiration-farrow-and-ball-24/

Would appreciate direction for how to get this corrected so all four buttons are evenly spaced in one row and looks right/professional.

Thanks!!

• lori_sawaya7
    • Flash Drive

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your response.

Familiar to the point that I can follow specific directions to get to the needed CSS file(s) and then copy and paste in code.

Finding it on my own and know how to change/write the CSS code is beyond my capabilities.

So, what I need is someone to tell me how/where to get to the CSS file and the specific code to get all the buttons on one line.

For some reason today, the LinkedIN button isn't showing up -- don't know if that even matters because that might correct itself. It was there last night. {shrug}

Lastly, this plugin would be greatly improved with the addition of a Pinterest button. I would like to add that if possible. But if it's too complicated to tell me how to do add a Pinterest button in addition to fixing the other buttons so they are all onone line, I understand.

THANKS!!

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.