I am currently adding WooCommerce to an existing website for a client http://testing.yoganook.com.au/shop/ all is working as I get to know the site bar the layout on this page.
There is a note here on theme integration which explains why this might be happening https://docs.woothemes.com/document/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/.
The documentation suggests that I
1. Find the page.php and duplicate it to make a woocommerce.php
2. Edit 'the loop' <?php if ( have_posts() ) : which usually ends with: <?php endif; ?>
3. Replace it with <?php woocommerce_content(); ?>
I have found page.php but am having trouble finding the content stated above. This is the content of the page.php from Genesis.
* Genesis Framework.
* WARNING: This file is part of the core Genesis Framework. DO NOT edit this file under any circumstances.
* Please do all modifications in the form of a child theme.
* @package Genesis\Templates
* @author StudioPress
* @license GPL-2.0+
* @link http://my.studiopress.com/themes/genesis/
//* This file handles pages, but only exists for the sake of child theme forward compatibility.
Do you have any idea where I might find the correct php to edit ?
Or maybe I should post this on the studiopress site ?
Any help appreciated ?