Woocommerce Amazon s3 Storage conflict with Snapshot

Hello my friends,

I need your help. I bought the plugin WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage, but his configuration page is empty.

I was testing my plugins one by one and found that if the snapshot plugin is disabled the WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage plugin works perfectly.

Can you help me?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jader,

Hope you're doing well today!

Have you checked your error logs? I'm wondering what the error is that's being given for this.

If you don't see any then just to make sure, turn on wp_debug temporarily and run through the process again: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

You can ensure no errors show on the frontend of your site by adding this to your wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

This will create a debug.log in your /wp-content/ folder. Check that after you have reproduced the issue :slight_smile:

If you could grant support access too then we can have a closer look.

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Jader,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for granting support access. I'm going to get one of our coding experts to look further into this. While the error is coming form the WooCommerce plugin, it is clear that Snapshot is triggering it, so we'll see what we can do to get this sorted out :slight_smile:

Would you be able to send in your FTP? Then we'll have access to the WooCommerce Amazon S3 files.

You can send that in through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you extend support access then there is no need to send in wp-admin credentials; however, it would make sure that we don't have to ask for another support access extension if you did. Up to you!

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Hoang Ngo

Hi Jader,

I hope you are well today.

I've check both plugin, usually, when using 3rd Library, we will need to check if the class has included or not, and then define the class. However, in the plugin WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage they don't check that, and then we got this error.

For fixing this, you will need to do this
    1.Create a file called index.php in folder /woocommerce-amazon-s3-storage/amazon_sdk, with the content

if(!class_exists('CFRuntime')){
        require_once 'sdk.class.php';
    }

2. Replace every string require_once 'amazon_sdk/sdk.class.php'; with the require_once 'amazon_sdk/index.php';
    This should fix this :slight_smile:. Also, I think you should contact to the plugin developer, for this 3rd parties conflict issue.

If you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.