Woocommerce and Marketpress Issues

I used to have WooCommerce and deleted it completely. Now I have installed Marketpress but I’m getting a WordPress error when I go to create a new product. Also when I was able to create a product using Marketpress, instead of the title of the product showing on the product page, it was the hyperlinked URL showing as the title.

How can I completely delete ALL WooCommerce and Marketpress files and start over?

  • Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

    Hello @marcasummers,

    I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

    Before we deal with error you are getting while adding new product in Marketpress on your site. It will be good if we clear all the woo-commerce data first. So it don’t interfere with Marketpress’s product later on.

    Now to delete all woocommerce data you first again need to install woocommerce plugin ( as this is very easy way of deleting data. another option we have to remove those from database but it will take certain amount of time so let’s now try with this easy way ). After install woocommerce plugin activate it and then go to page Woocommerce > System Status > Tools > Check box saying “Remove All Data” and hit save changes. Then please go to Plugins > Installed > Woocomercee, finally deactivate it and hit delete it. This should remove all the plugin data from database.

    After performing above step, please install Marketpress once again and try to add new product, now if you get any error while adding new product please include error information here and enable support staff access to your site via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Staff > Grant Access

    Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:



  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

    Hello Marc!

    I just tried to access your site but despite being able to use “Support access” feature on my side, I’m getting “The admin did not enable remote access” error on your site. That’s strange as with access not enabled I shouldn’t even get an access button so I think that it’s just an exceptional one time glitch.

    That said, could you please try following:

    – go to your dashboard’s “WPMU DEV -> Support” page

    – remove access

    – if you’re using any caching plugins on your site (e.g. W3 Total Cache), clear its cache

    – go to your dashboard’s “WPMU DEV -> Support” page

    – and grant an access again

    Hopefully this will bring it back on and I’ll be able to take a closer look at your site in order to investigate the issue further.

    Best regards,


Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.