Woocommerce: changing prices

Hi,

Don’t know if anyone can help me with this, but it never hurts to ask. :slight_smile:

I’m building a woocommerce webshop and I want to change the display of the prices.

All my products have regular and sale prices. But I want to hide the sale prices from all the pages and only show the regular prices.

So instead of seeing the regular price with a strikethrough and then the sale price, I want to display the regular price only. On all shop and product pages, widgets etc.

On the cart and checkout page, I still only want to display the regular prices, but total should be the amount calculated by the sale prices.

Perhaps display a regular total and a sale total or display an extra line that shows the total discount (difference between the total regular and sale prices).

I was told this could be achieved by using the woocommerce_get_price_html filter, but I’m no coder so I have no idea where to start or how to do this. Don’t even know what files to edit.

Anyone have a clue? Would be much appreciated.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Wouter,

I’m not familiar with Woocommerce unfortunatley, but I think that first part of your request could be done with CSS.

On the cart and checkout page, I still only want to display the regular prices, but total should be the amount calculated by the sale prices.

Not sure how about that – can you give me link to your site so I could check how it looks there?

I was told this could be achieved by using the woocommerce_get_price_html filter, but I’m no coder so I have no idea where to start or how to do this. Don’t even know what files to edit.

Here is example of how to use that filter http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/a/83376 – you place code like this in your theme functions.php or as MU plugin http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/

kind regards,

Kasia

• Wouter
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve been thinking about using CSS, might work on the surface on some pages but not on all. Second problem is that the hidden prices are still visible when the sourcecode is opened. And I need removed proces to be invisible on every level.

I’ll have a look at your link and see if I can achieve thing with that.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.