Woocommerce does not add items to the cart

I've been having problems with my recent project. I'm building a multisite wordpress/woocommerce with the multistore plugin. It simply sync the products and orders across the stores. My problem seems to be a easy thing but i realised that sometimes, when i add up items to my cart it does not add, sometimes it works, some times it doesnt.
I've been having a bad time with my server host, which is Knownhost, they told me that "you seem to be encountering a DB error" and sent me this: WordPress database error Table 'superhot_s3.sh4_queue' doesn't exist for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM sh4_queue made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('wp_loaded'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Cart->init, WC_Cart->get_cart_from_session, do_action('woocommerce_cart_loaded_from_session'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Cart->translate_cart_subtotal, WC_Cart->calculate_totals, WC_Cart->set_session, do_action('woocommerce_cart_updated'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, MailChimp_Service->handleCartUpdated, wp_queue, WP_Queue->push
Then i started to disable every single plugin, nothing happened, i tried to fix the dbs with wp-admin/maint/repair.php and nothing... still having this annoying issue. May someone experienced something like this?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Victor,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I must say that I never saw such report before and I haven't had a chance to use Multistore before so I can't say for sure what could be causing this.

Is this issue specific to some products or it can happen for same product that it works at first and then stops later on?
    If it's specific to certain products try saving them again so it updates the DB and that might be enough to take care of this.

Also, are there any errors in browser console when the issue happens?

Have you tried contacting Woocommerce and Multistire support to see if they have any idea why above error could be happening?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.