Woocommerce integration.

From what I can tell WooCommerce is compatible with UpFront builder but is there any deeper integration I'm missing apart from them just not breaking each other? I'm specifically looking to edit the pages for 'shop' and 'single product'. Would this be done purely with custom CSS or am I missing something?

P.s. I'm aware of MarketPress and it's not a viable option for the project I'm working on.

Thanks a bunch.
- Ben

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ben,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Upfront (Upfront parent theme) is compatible with WooCommerce and that means that:

- it doesn't break WooCommerce (or the other way)
    - you can edit WooCommerce pages with Upfront editor
    - you can also use Upfront Builder to build Upfront-based themes to be used with WooCommerce.

That being said, if you are going to edit pages like "single product" page or "shop" page for your site that's "powered by" an Upfront theme, simply open that page in your browser being logged in as a site admin, enable Upfront editor and make changes. For "single product" page you may want to save changes selecting "all posts of this type" when prompted in order to apply layout changes to all "single product" pages.

All tools of Upfront editor - from dragable elements to CSS editiong - would be available there for you.

If you are however building your own Upfront-based theme for use with WooCommerce (therefore you are using Upfront Builder) you will want to create some layouts for these pages. To do this, use the "Layouts" button of Upfront Builder and from "Select New Layout to Create" drop-down list select layouts like e.g. "WooCommerce Cart Page", "WooCommerce Checkout Page", "Single products" and design them as you like.

There are only layouts specific to WooCommerce available so layouts that are "general" (I mean those that in case of regular theme use just default templates e.g. "category.php") are created as any other layouts with Upfront Builder and then can be adjusted "per page" using Upfront editor on site.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Tom

Hi there, I might tag on here if I can. I've been trying to edit the layout of my shop, image sizes, fonts and even the page banner. But nothing seems to be working. The shop address is http://www.en.facecover.se/shop
    I've also tried changing individual product pages but no luck there either. I've granted support access. Can you please have a look and see if I'm doing something wrong or if you have more luck changing something on your end?
    Cheers, Tom

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tom!

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question. Please however start a separate topic (of your own) on our Support Forum. You may do this here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

We always ask Members to keep tickets separate and avoid "hooking up" to somebody else's threads. That way we can keep better track of information and provide you with better assistance. Also, I can only access your site via support access from your own ticket :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.