woocommerce internal links

Hi

just another issue in a line of issues.

I am no longer able to edit or add new posts or pages.

can someone help please

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi simon cuss

I hope you’re well today!

Did it started to happen after some changes on site – like e.g. any updates or some changes in configuration?

Could you also enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look at the issue? To do so, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access” page in site’s Network Admin and click on “Grant support access” button there.

Let me know here once it’s done as I won’t be notified automatically.

Best regards,

Adam

• simon cuss
    • Flash Drive

I opened another ticket because to asked me to open support access on the website. As I have not heard back, the access automatically closed. Normally I can get things resolved within a day or so. It has been a week.

If I do not hear back, I will close this thread, and just open another one, with the hope someone will help.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi simon cuss ,

Terribly sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We reply to tickets based on queue order, and timestamps. Posting multiplies replies to a ticket would bring the ticket down the queue order, and hence would cause a delay.

Do you still face issues editing, and adding pages/posts? I don’t see any new tickets created yet, so it would be better to troubleshoot further via this ticket.

Unfortunately, the support access doesn’t seem to be enabled at the moment when I check. Could you please re-enable support access again so that we could give a closer look?

You can either grant support access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Or you can share the WP admin login via our secure contact form so we don’t have to ask for support access each time.

Contact form link:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -link back to this thread for reference

Please do follow up on the ticket once the support access is enabled or login credentials is shared. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Simon,

There are console errors in the browser console when creating a new page and they are referring to Gutenberg plugin.
    Can you tell me what is the use of Gutenberg plugin because Gutenberg builder is part of the WordPress core since 5.0 release and there’s no need to use the plugin?

Also, when I disabled it, page builder started working fine again.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.