Woocommerce keeps deactivating on different subsites

Hello Guys.

I have a problem since I installed Woocommerce on my network. It keeps deactivating randomly. One time it deactivated when pop-up plugin got activated - sometimes it just deactivates when no one touches the backend or frontend.. It only deactivates on a specific site at the time, but does it on all of my different subsites. Sometimes it happens every day, sometimes it happens with a couple of days between.

It happens on different themes, some with a lot of different plugins, but also some with no other plugins than woocommerce. I've tried to locate if there is a specific plugin that causes it, but can't seem to figure out what is causing it.

Do you know what can cause this?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Rasmus, hope you had a wonderful day.

I tried searching in the Internet but could not find any solid information on this. Seems like this is a unique issue. Can you try creating another WordPress multisite instance on your server and check if it's happening there also? If yes, can you try running only WooCommerce there and see if the issue is still there?

Though you said you could not find any specific plugin behind this, but can you confirm you did a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this article: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I'm really curious to know why this is happening and would love to solve it as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.