woocommerce pages do not show anymore

my woocommerce products suddenly do not show anymore. I have tried all I could. Checked all the plugins etc. nothing.. it works with other themes tho. also works when I open uprfront builder.

Any help? super urgent. I really need my shop to work. tnx

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi steeve,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. Fixer is showing WooCommerce products fine on my test site. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in your site and fixed the issue by simply deleting the previous data element and adding the same data element again on your single product layout page in your Woo Product preset. Can you please check and confirm? Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi steeve,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It seems like deleting, and adding the post data isn't helping here. I'm pinging the developer regarding this, so that he would be able to give a better idea regarding what could be missing here. Will keep you posted, once I get an update from the developer regarding this asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi steeve,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, could you please send us your credentials so that we could give a closer look, and help get you sorted.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi steeve,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, it's been a busy week. The dashboard access works fine, however the FTP credentials doesn't seem to work. I'm getting the following error when trying to access:

Status:	Connection attempt failed with "ETIMEDOUT - Connection attempt timed out".
    Error:	Could not connect to server

Could you please double check whether the credentials are working fine, and advise if I'm missing anything, so that we could help get you sorted asap. You can re-send the credentials the same way as before. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi steeve,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I just got an update from the developer, it seems like WooCommerce needs a database update, could you please run the database update, and then see whether it's works fine?

The issue maybe related to this, would recommend you to enable debug.log file before updating the Database, so that we can check the logs if updating the database didn't resolve the issue of /cart page.

To enable debug mode, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, please try to update the database. The related errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Once done, clear the cache, and check whether the cart page works. If not, while submitting debug file, please do make sure to send us the correct FTP access, the same way as you did before.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.