Woocommerce -- Paypal to Stripe

I'm using the eduma theme with woocommerce included and when I move stripe to the top of the priority list, I still only see paypal at the checkout. I've cleared sessions, logged out, and done everything I can think of. Any ideas?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Dave,

Have you tried run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart)?
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I tested Woo with official plugin for Stripe payment and I could not replicate this issue - with paypal enabled or disabled it was still showing on the top of the list.

If conflict test wont work Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Dave,

I went through your setup and found a few things that may result in your setup not working. I have fixed the problem for you but here is what I have done.

1. The most important step you missed was to enable the WooCommerce checkout on the LearnPress settings. In order for LearnPress to use the Stripe gateway for WooCommerce, you have to enable the WooCommerce checkout on the LearnPress settings. Here is how to do it:
    Go to the page "LearnPress > Settings" and click the "Payments" tab. On the Payments settings page, click "WooCommerce Payments". On the next page click the checkbox next to "Enable" then "Save Settings" to enable LearnPress to use WooCommerce checkout and gateways. Once you have done that Stripe will show up in the checkout page. As shown in the screenshot below.

Eanble WooCommerce Checkout.

Stripe showing on checkout page.

2. You had multiple checkout pages on your "Pages" list and you forgot to specify which one WooCommerce and LearnPress should use as the checkout page. So you should do this on both WooCommerce and LearnPress to make sure these two plugins have the required pages to function.
    - For WooCommerce, go to "WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout" and specify the correct checkout page. See screenshot below.

- For LearnPress, go to "LearnPress > Settings > Checkout" and choose the checkout page or create one if it does not exist. I have chosen an existing one from the list. See screenshot below.

Please note I have already done this for you so you don't have to repeat, just verify.

I hope this finds you on time to launch your site to the public. Please reply if you have any further issues regarding this.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.