Woocommerce product attributes not copied with MS content copier

Hello,
when I copy products of one site to another, everything except the product attributes are copied. Do you know why?
You can see the copied product here: http://150501riva.bflow-webdesign.com/krollenergy/produkt/lucid-arena-pro/

Only the attributes that were already manually created on this page were copied but without the values.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @flobrunner

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I have just tested and it worked fine in my site. Just to be more sure, as product attribute do you mean the part like attached image?

If yes, can I create two test site in your network and try to copy between them?

Cheers
    Ash

• flobrunner
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Ash,
    thanks for the fast reply.
    yes thats the attributes I'm talking about.
    You can try to copy a product from the "rivalighting" site to "krollenergy" site. if thats enough, otherwise you can create 2 testsites
    It seems to work with "custom product attributes" but not with "global attributes"

• flobrunner

Thanks, Ignacio!

Really awesome support!

I just realized another problem: When I copy Woocommerce products and select to also copy images, the featured image of the product is copied correctly, but the product images of the gallery are wrong.
    It copies the right amount of images into the gallery, but the copied image is some random image (that exists on the new website) and not the correct image from the original website.

Regards,
    Florian

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Florian

I have just tested and I can confirm the issue little differently. In my case, no images are copied but I can see the number of images in the gallery is same.

I am marking as a bug and letting the developer know.

Cheers
    Ash

• flobrunner

Thanks again Ignacio!

It works for me in 3/4 of the cases. I have no idea why it does not work on all cases. I checked if the ID of the pictures are the same, but they differ.
    I was not able to find a certain pattern, that indicates, why it still happens...

• Ignacio
    • HummingBird

Unfortunately, due to WordPress Multisite design, there's no solution for that issue.

When you upload images to a gallery in WooCommerce, try to upload those images instead of reusing images from your library. That should make the trick.

Regards
    Ignacio.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.