WooCommerce product images are not detected by SmartCrawl

SmartCrawl is displaying the following error message on WooCommerce product pages but the product image is already set:

“No images found”

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Adam,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The SEO Analysis for "No Images found" is an improvement recommend by the plugin to add images, other than the featured images, inside the content in order to enhance the reading experience of an user.

Adding an image inside the content, should fix that recommendation. At the moment, I'm afraid, the Readability analysis doesn't check for a featured images as criteria, and only images added inside the content, by clicking the "Add Media" button is what's recognised. This is more of a recommendation, rather than a requirement.

Please let us know if you have any further query. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Adam,

I'm sorry, could I know what exact are you looking to resolve? As mentioned in the 1st reply, it's more of an SEO Recommendations, and it doesn't check for featured images, it only checks whether an image is added inside the content, to improve the reading experience of any post, page, products etc.

This is the default behaviour, and how the plugin works in terms of the specified recommendations, which isn't a requirement to follow, and you can click the "Ignore" button if your products doesn't need images inside the content.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.