Woocommerce shortcode don't show all products in the category

Hey! I need help with something strange. Please visit this page: https://env.marbergs.com/apparel/men/ . As you can see there is 12 products. I show them by using this shortcode: [product_category category="men" columns="3"]. It should show all products in the category "men". But it don't. There is 14 products in "men". Is there any way to fix this?

If you visit this page: https://env.marbergs.com/apparel/accessories/beenies/
There is the two beenies that don't show up under category "men" when it should.. :slight_frown:

I have grant you access,
Greetings,
Marcus

• Milan

Hello @MarcuSM,

I hope you are having a good day except these issues.

Could you please try to use [product_category category="men" columns="3"] with additional argument per_page like below, ?

[product_category category="men" columns="3" per_page="14"]

And for second issue try to use per_page argument as above if you've used shortcode on that page too and if not then Would you please grant me support staff access again as right now I am not able to login so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?.

Please revoke support staff access and then re-grant me again.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya

• Tammy Sons

My site did exactly the same thing. I had to delete the category and re-enter the products. It was the only solution. Also, I tried literally everything. My designer said it was a glitch in the wordpress theme I was using and support said to do this. It worked.
    I am switching another one of our websites to a wordpress theme and I am really going to make fore sure I get a responsive theme that has no forum complaints. This one, I happened to look after the fact, it had 123 complaints in one thread alone. From now on I will check feedback first. I want to import my product feed from a csv file and this particular theme wouldn't let me also. I had to do one by one. I was infuriated, to say the least. I wish you luck on finding a solution maybe better than what mine was.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.