WooCommerce text editor on new products missing after installing Forminator

The visual text editor isn't available only for adding a product in WooCommerce. The description text seems to be present, but is white and not visible and not format-able. The editor is working on posts, pages, etc. I recently added the Forminator plugin. Would this possibly conflict? Could it be a different issue?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ryan Pritchard

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and that does indeed look like a conflict. However, I would say that there's some additional factor involved.

I have just double-checked Forminator with WooCommerce on a basic install and I couldn't replicate this. That means that these two plugins aren't conflicting "on their own". Therefore, either some specific setting of WooCommerce is involved or the theme or one of the other plugins (or its settings) of your site.

An essential step in this case will be a full conflict test. To perform it, please:

- clear cache on site
    - disable all the plugins except WooCommerce and Forminator (all Woo extension/add on plugins should be disabled as well!)
    - switch site to Twenty Seventeen theme
    - check if the issue still occurs;

If it doesn't:
    - enable your current theme back and check again; if it's still working -
    - start enabling plugins back one by one, each time checking for the issue, until it happens again

The last enabled one would be the most likely culprit and we could take it from here.

Could you please perform the test and let me know about the results?

Best regards,
    Adam