Woocommerce text replacement

I want to replace a few texts shown on my Woocommerce website.

I want to replace these texts:

“Shopping Cart” ===> “Quote List”

“View Cart” ===> “View quote list”

“Cart” ===> “Quote List”

“Place order” ===> “Get my free quote”

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, Leo

Hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us.

After I checked through your text replacement in Branda, it is better to include woocommerce as a text domain. So that Branda text replacement could find that text string and replace it better. However, I have also changed 3 text for you, please check the screenshot below.

Nevertheless, the text cart and add to cart couldn’t be replaced by Brand text replacement tools due to the complexity of that strings so I have created some custom php code that can help you replace those words, in order to use this please add this code below in Theme function.php file.

Please note: before adding this code or making some changed always create a backup file, in case something goes wrong you can always revert it back.

/*WPMU BAMBOO CUSTOM TEXT WOOCOMMERCE*/
    add_action('wp_footer', 'custom_text_woocommerce');
    function custom_text_woocommerce(){
    ?>
    <script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function($){
    $("span.sc_layouts_item_details_line1.sc_layouts_cart_label").text("Quote List");
    $("button.single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt").text("Add To Quote List");
    });
    </script>
    <?php
    };

PS. I’ve already tested this code on my test site and it’s replaced those words, however, if it doesn’t work or else, please let me know, so I can assist you further.

Hope this helps, thank you.

Kind regards,

Bamboo

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, Leo

Thank you for the reply.

I’ve deleted all the text replacement in Branda and deactivated this feature for you, this should revert back all your text strings to the original value. However, if there is something still missing or else, please let me know so I can assist you further. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Bamboo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.