Woocommerce variable price issues

So in woo commerce if you have a variable price product it shows the price range by default.
$29.95 - $69.95

There are functions that show only the lowest price instead of the range so it would be:
$29.95

It seems most of my customers don't like the range, they would rather display the lowest price and then add to the price as options are selected. So there are a lot of posts with a function to hide the price range and ONLY show the lowest price like above which works well.

Now I have a client that also has an option to deduct -$15 if a certain option that is rarely ever used is chosen. Now that shows the price too low, we don't want to display the price with -$15 since that option is rarely ever used but want it to be available.

So the option to get around that is to set a default option/variation, so it displays the price you want and just hide the price range up top.

So this works fine for your single product page and only shows a single price, but what about the category pages that shows multiple products, they still show the range, what do you do there?

I was able to do it on this store: http://posypeddler.com/product-category/roses-romance/
but don't remember how I got just the lowest price to display lol.

So if I set a default option/variation on my product that will display the price I want on the single product page. Now how would I display the same price on the category pages?

After using OpenCart & Magento, this variation pricing setup in woocommerce does not seem to be a flexible or effective way to display the prices.

Appreciate any tips from some woocommerce users :slight_smile: