Woocommerce Visual Composer Support in Custom Fields

Hi, hope you can help me.

1) How do I add visual composer support to "product short description" panel in the woocommerce single product page dashboard?

2) How do I add a similar custom field panel, in this dashboard as well, and add visual composer support to it?

Thanks.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Pedro!

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with how Woo Commerce structures this field to offer a good suggestion here. Have you tried using Woo's support tools for guidance here?

It does look like Visual Bakery sells an addon for just this purpose, however: http://vc.wpbakery.com/addons/woo-detail-product-builder/, I'm guessing that means it's not something Woo supports out of the box.

Thanks for your question!

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi Pedro,

The tool I linked is created as an extension of Visual Composer, and it allows you to either insert Woo Commerce elements (with Visual Composer Support, including the Product Short Description) into new pages, or add them to your pre-existing product templates, so you will be able to use Visual Composer to create the Product Short Description. This plugin integrates Visual Composer with Woo Commerce.

If that's not something you want to try, the Woo support team would probably know a lot more about integrating their product with Visual Composer.

Thanks for your follow up question.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.