[Woocommerce ] Website problem – not possible to create new order

I am having trouble in my Woocommerce webstore.

You can see the error here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m1lg8ex2sfu5le/Uten%20navn.mov?dl=0

The shipment module is supposed to work like this:

When I enter my City and area code it should give me shippment options – with prices. It does not, it just loads and stops. Then when I press, go to checkout – I get the message – “The website has technical difficulties…”

Can you please take a look at this?

https://www.wildfree.no

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Børge

When it says about technical difficulties, that means there is a fatal or parse error generated on that page. We need to know that error.

Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now try, to replicate the error. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Børge
    • Flash Drive

Hi. It looks more like there is a caching problem on the site. I am using an advanced shipping module for Woocommerce. The module picks up the user address and gives shipment options based on data from Bring Shippment API. But sometimes when I have been working on the site, the module is not getting information. It says no shipment options avalible, but there is. So for me it looks like a caching problem. I have removed your plugin, since it is giving me more problems than help. But still there is a problem. Could the plugin have changed files that are giving me problems?

This is very urgens since I am hoping to open my online store asap.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Børge

I have removed your plugin, since it is giving me more problems than help. But still there is a problem. Could the plugin have changed files that are giving me problems?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Since you did mention cache, I suppose you meant about Hummingbird plugin in the above response?

If the plugin is deactivated in the dashboard side, all the changes done in the plugin side would get disabled, and won’t be affecting the website frontend, or any anomalies in general.

It’s tough to say what could be have exactly caused in your website without seeing it live. Maybe the hosting provider has server-side cache enabled, or maybe something specific from the theme side?

If you still think it’s something you want us to give a closer look, please do let us know, and we’ll give a closer look if needed.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.