Wootheme conflict

I am running the Wootheme theme "Simplicity" which has some custom post types for things like testimonials and portfolios. I have built some of my own custom post types with CustomPress for "Adoptions" for an animal shelter.
For some reason, when CustomPress is active, it fills in all the places Woothemes have set up for their own custom post types. So my Adoption listings are filling the areas for Testimonials, mini-features, everything.
You can see it here: http://tampabaybeaglerescue.creaturecommunity.org/ - where it should be showing some infobox content type, it is showing my custom one.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Greg

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Greg,

Hi and Welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

As your theme is not one of our own it is tricky to try and diagnose the issue.

I will ask the developer for ideas on this one as it seem to be a conflict, but please note it may take longer than a normal support ticket as we have to wait for his arrival.

Any additional information that you can supply on your setup or on the wootheme custom post types would probably prove helpful here.

Best,

Kimberly

• sourcetoad
    • New Recruit

Hi Kimberly,
    Thanks! Please let me know what the developer says. I don't really know what more to tell you other than that the custom post types are built into the Wootheme's theme. I am happy to shoot you over the user/pass info if they want to have a look at it... just let me know where to privately send that.
    Thanks
    Greg

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @sourcetoad

Greetings !

We had been waiting for a response on this thread for quite a long time now. In order to manage the open threads efficiently, I would have to mark this one as resolved. However this is not being done in anyways to avoid your issue.

If you are still facing any issues, as discussed before, kindly send an email to Arnold on the email address mentioned by him and re-open this ticket selecting not-resolved and it would bring this ticket up in our ticketing system

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.