Wordfence Firewall Issue with file wordfence-waf.php

Help! My WPMUdev hub told me I had a security issue and wanted to run a defender scan which I did. It found there was a file named wordfence-waf.php, it's from the wordfence firewall. The fix from the scan suggested either ignore or remove the file and like a fool, I used the remove option.

I get this error when trying to access any part of my domain dezinerblog.com, front or back-end. I tried removing the wordfence plugin through ftp and I still get the following error.

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/dezi3014/public_html/wordfence-waf.php' (include_path='.../usr/lib/php /usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

I have root access so I can get to the php.ini file ( I ass-u-me) that's where it goes but I don't know the code to write or where to place it in the file.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm fairly savvy and trying many things but I'm not a developer. If I am able to get it fixed I will note it here.

Thanks in advance.
--rick