WordPress

I would like help choosing a theme . My business has several aspects – sales oftangible, digital and service products; Tutorials, videos, and online classes, and information.

Currently I use Swift which was installed by my initial designer; is a bit clunky and difficult to move around in and I’m not sure it will ultimately give me the look I want.

I want a theme that supports custom header, background images, and colors, and can hold a blog/enewsletter, online store, online classroom/membership area, information pages, gallery, appointments/descriptions for my studio classes, videos and digital downloads – free and paid, squeeze page and landing page.

I am also interested in creating an online marketplace where my students can sell their work, and possibly having a community page for my online class members.

Is this possible all in one theme? If so, do you have any suggestions of what theme might work best?

I have loaded in WOrdpress – Marketpress, Membership and Appointments as well and the Mailchimp integration plugins.

Thank you!