WordPress 3.5 is out, when will the video tutorials be updated?

Hi there,

Just wondering now that the new WordPress 3.5 is out, when will the video tutorials be updated?
Like the Media Manager video

Cheers :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Ian,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I am looking into this and will post my response soon.

I assure you that we are on Top of it and it would be pretty soon :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Ian
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Would be good to know which videos have been updated and which ones are still fine with current version of WP.

Maybe in each updated video should be marked that it has been updated by displaying it in the title for one month. After that, the message can be removed.

Also if new videos are added to the series, would be good to know which ones these are too.

See attached screen shot my idea.
    Cheers, Ian

• Ian
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks @PC for the points, much appreciated, aiming for the a free lifetime membership :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update @Aaron. I noticed some were updated and some removed but didn't know they all were updated :slight_smile:

I understand the codes don't need to be changed :slight_smile:

But would be great to have them marked as "Updated" in the video title for a limited time even if all videos were updated this time.

Good for clients who are slower at picking things up and if things have slightly changed, they get confused. Say if they watched the videos last month, they are not going to know they have changed and need to go and watch them again unless they upgraded their WordPress themselves and even then, they probably wouldn't understand the videos are new.

So for them being able to see there is an updated version they can watch and learn how to do it the new way, would be great.

Cheers, Ian

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.