Wordpress admin panel / wpmu-dev-dashboard loading issue.

I have been trying to test "upfront". Installed wordpress 4.3.1 on one of my existing linux shared webhosting server - a very low end hosting account. Facing very slow loading of wordpress admin panel dashboard. Seems to be hosting issue. But can you please check once and guide me.

(sensitive data removed by staff member)

I prefer to go with godaddy (Managed WordPress Hosting Deluxe plan that includes one-click staging). Kindly advice.
Thanks
Naveen

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Naveen,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please do not ever post any login details on here on support forum. This is a publicly visible forum and posts are fairly well indexed by Google and other search engines. Sharing login details is a great security risk. I've already removed this information from your post but please change your password as soon as possible.

For future reference, in case you'd like to give us an access to your site, please use our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin as described here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

If we ever need to access your site other way, we will ask you to provide us with details via e-mail (our contact form).

That said, I've accessed your dashboard and it's loading quite nice form me, the same applies to front end. I've then tested it with Pingdom Website Speed Test, getting 80% performance grade with average 2.97s load time. That's not a great result but still, it's not that bad.

However, Google PageSpeed Insights gives a bit worse grade. I'm not quite sure what are the server resources at your disposal but if its indeed a "low end" server it may be a better choice to switch to other one as when your site grows it may pose some serious performance issues.

That said, if you'd like to stick to your current server for a while I'd suggest giving cache a try. My personal choice would be a cache engine built into the Wordfence Security suite:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/

There's a number of other caching plugins, among which W3 Total Cache is probably most popular so you've got quite a good choice there.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.