WordPress and PitchEngine

I’m building a wordpress site for a client who’s asking about http://www.pitchengine.com. Is it possible to push a wordpress post to a pitch engine account? Anyone know of any plugins?

• jjsararas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Tom, I’m having trouble wrapping my around it to be honest. From what I can tell, it’s sortof a ‘wordpress-lite’ type of system, but for a while they were positioning against the likes of PRWeb. Now I’m seeing ‘pitchengine vs wordpress’ type articles.

Seem like it’s a very basic, but more media-rich type of DIY press release engine that hooks in to social media. But as far as I can tell, it would mean double posting for my clients, which isn’t gonna happen, plus I don’t see what it does that wordpress can’t do. Anyway, hopefully somebody will come along and shine some light on it.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!

Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.