Wordpress Blog comments below post vs above

I am using the Twenty Fourteen standard WP blog for a customer. I am not a blogger, but go on the internet enough to see others. On the Twenty Fourteen blog setup, the "comment" is up on the top near the date. Very tiny. I did a test comment now it still us up there hidden but says "1" comment. Is there a way to have the comments be below the post displayed with a box for they next person's comments. Or maybe the existing comments are toggled closed, but still have the comment box ready and displayed for the next person. And along with that... when I did my test comment, it did not have a captcha there. Is there a recommended Recaptcha plugin? And when installed, does in automatically go on the blogs for spam protection?

• aristath

Hello there @zina358, I hope you're well today!

I just tested this with the TwentyFourteen theme.
    On the top of the post there's a link that says 1 comment, but when you click on that it takes you to the end of the post so that you may enter your comment.
    So comments are already at the end of posts, not the beginning.
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you want to do...

As for the captcha, I would recommend you enable the akismet plugin. It is one of the most effective spam-prevention plugins!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.