Wordpress Chat IE 7 and page post

Hello,

Running Buddypress MU with BlogMU Theme.

I just installed the wordpress chat plugin from here. Just a couple of things that I am having trouble with.

Is it supported for IE 7? (I installed it and I could not click on the lower right corner, it would show up but not click) Now using opera, it worked.

I am trying to add it to a page, and I don't see the option to add it in my editor.

I think I installed the plugin right, I know I had trouble first trying to figure out the plugins, but I have a few in there that work.

Thanks

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

I don't have an IE7 install handy, but I'll ask one of our devs to drop by and take a look at this with ya.

As to adding the chat to a post or page, there should be a button for it on the top row to the far right. Same row as your bold, italics, and underline options. I believe it just creates and enters a shortcode like [chat id="2" ]

Thanks!

• thebutcher
    • Flash Drive

I checked it, still don't see it but saw it on the plugin page. I think I installed it right, I saw the configuration on my admin pannel and the bottom right corner worked. I guess the other alternative is to use the short code if not? I tried [chat id="2" ] I didnt think it would work (I knew it was an example) but tried it anyway and it showed a box with clear.

Thanks again for your time.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.