Wordpress content in 3rd party website

Hi guys,

I'm trying to display Wordpress content on a 3rd party website - which I also have control / access to.

For example:
On my 3rd party (non-Wordpress site), I want to show things like: posts, pages, search results, etc.

I think what I'm looking for is more than just RSS feeds, as I need to take into account things like: authentication (i.e. user is logged into Wordpress, therefore can see the content). Plus search results from Wordpress, etc.

There must be a framework (HTML / Ajax / JavaScript) out there that allows for this. So that I could take this code snippet & paste it into my 3rd party website, that will then "talk" to my Wordpress site.

Thanks guys!
Appreciated - Brett

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Brett

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there isn't any solution which can satisfy this type of requirements. :slight_smile: For this, we will need to leverage REST API of WordPress. But for that you'll need to hire developer who can work on this and create full fledged solution for you. :slight_smile:

Just for your information, this is something which falls in out of scope of this support forum, so we will not be able to provide custom solution for this, but experts from our community is maintaining one Job Portal where you can post your these requirements. You'll find Job Portal at this url,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Hopefully you'll soon be able to solve this with experts help. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.