Wordpress Currency issue - Multi currency display and charges

Hi Team,

CURRENT SCENARIO:
My business is based out of India. I charge my customer in Dollars. Currently I have paypal payment gateway. The biggest issue with PayPal is, Indian customers cannot pay via PayPal.

ISSUES:
I am looking for a currency converter which converts currencies as per the country they choose. I have tried WooCommerce Currency Switcher. This plugin works great and shows the converted currencies. But the main issue starts at the time of checkout.
Lets take total bill is $ 100 (Rs 6744 Indian Rupees), This plugin sends Rs 100 to the Indian payment gateway but technically it must send the converted amount Rs 6744.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
I am looking for a currency converter which sends USD amount to PayPal, if user has chosen USD as default currency and It must send correct INR amount to Indian Payment Gateway, if user has chosen INR as default currency.

MY IDEA:
I have got this idea by looking at godaddy.com website where the currencies changes when you choose your country and also sends perfect information to payment gateways.

I feel like this issue is not resolvable and I need to create two websites .com and .in for dividing users, currencies and payment options. This will take lot of efforts in keeping both the websites updated again and again.

Any suggests in this regard are highly appreciated.

• Nastia

Hello @Arun Kumar, I hope you are well today!

Thank you for your question!

I’m afraid that would require a custom plugin and this would be ton easy to achieve.

It’s doable, so if you are not comfortable with PHP then please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

I feel like this issue is not resolvable and I need to create two websites .com and .in for dividing users, currencies and payment options. This will take lot of efforts in keeping both the websites updated again and again.

You can create one Wordpress Network Multisite and simply copy the content/themes/plugins with New Blog Templates plugin from one subsite to another. Adjust the gateway differently on each subsite.

Of course you will have update the content separately and manually after that.

P.S.: In case you are using MarketPress e-Commerce plugin, we have 2Checkout and Mijierh payment gateway they support Indian merchant accounts.

Please, feel free to let us know if you require any further information!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.