Wordpress Database Error from blog templates

Hi There,
I use New Blog templates to clone a site when a new users signs up on my network. I have noticed in my debug.log file that on new signups I am getting the following database error:

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2 for query SELECT * FROM wp_295_posts
                    WHERE ID IN (  ) made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ust_wpsignup_page, require_once('/plugins/anti-splog/includes/ust-wp-signup.php'), validate_blog_signup, wpmu_signup_blog, do_action('after_signup_site'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wpmu_signup_blog_notification, apply_filters('wpmu_signup_blog_notification'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, removeemailverification->activate_on_blog_signup, wpmu_activate_signup, wpmu_create_blog, do_action('wpmu_new_blog'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, blog_templates->set_blog_defaults, NBT_Template_copier->execute, call_user_func, NBT_Template_copier->copy_menus, NBT_Template_copier->copy_menu

I'm not too sure what this means, but are you able to suggest a way for me to fix this issue?
Thanks