Wordpress Database Error from blog templates

Hi There,
I use New Blog templates to clone a site when a new users signs up on my network. I have noticed in my debug.log file that on new signups I am getting the following database error:

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2 for query SELECT * FROM wp_295_posts
                    WHERE ID IN (  ) made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts, do_action_ref_array, WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ust_wpsignup_page, require_once('/plugins/anti-splog/includes/ust-wp-signup.php'), validate_blog_signup, wpmu_signup_blog, do_action('after_signup_site'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wpmu_signup_blog_notification, apply_filters('wpmu_signup_blog_notification'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, removeemailverification->activate_on_blog_signup, wpmu_activate_signup, wpmu_create_blog, do_action('wpmu_new_blog'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, blog_templates->set_blog_defaults, NBT_Template_copier->execute, call_user_func, NBT_Template_copier->copy_menus, NBT_Template_copier->copy_menu

I'm not too sure what this means, but are you able to suggest a way for me to fix this issue?
Thanks

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for asking. I'm really sorry but can you please give me some additional information?

Is this error generating when new users sign up as a user on your network or on the cloned site? Or is this error generating when you create a site with your previously created template?

Can you also tell us the MySQL version you are using on your server?

Please let us know these details. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Samuel
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Rupok,
    Yes sorry for being a bit vague. My issue is when visitors sign up for a user account and new blog on my network.

The blog that is being cloned (by new blog templates) is blog ID 295 (which is showing up in the error).

MySql version is: 5.6.33-0ubuntu0.14.04.1

Does this help?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Samuel,

Are you able to replicate this issue again? With which template do you see issues when you signup?Could you please enable support access to your website, so that I could try to create a new test site, and see how that goes?

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.