wordpress develpment installation is blocked

Will not let me logon to my development on my wordpress since i had used you this development package 10 years ago whcih i had for many years. Since i have no idea of the new password, will not let me install the new one. I signed up again and paid for the service, but will not let me install the new account

• Rupok

Hi ray,

Thanks for asking. I'm so sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having but I'm afraid, I'm not sure if I understood your query properly. Can you please help me to clear some things so we can help you best?

You said "Will not let me logon to my development on my wordpress", can you please confirm if you can't login to your WordPress site dashboard or if you can't login to your account you had with us? You also said "I signed up again and paid for the service, but will not let me install the new account", can you please confirm where did you sign up? On our site? Did you mean that you had an account with us, but you forgot the password, so created a new account with us. But now when you are trying to login in WPMU DEV Dashboard on your site with your new account credentials, it's not allowing you?

If yes, then I think, this is happening because you are having a Trial membership with us in your new account. In trial membership, you can't add or login to the DEV Dashboard in any site which is attached with any previous account. You will get complete idea about how free trial works from this page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/how-free-trials-work/

However, you can always upgrade your membership to any paid subscription on our site and then you will be able to login to the DEV Dashboard on your site with this new account.

Please let us know if I got this wrong and then send us the details I requested above. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.