Wordpress Directory - what is the URL?

I am finally a premium member and am trying my first plug-in from the site - love the site by the way!!!!

In any event, with this directory plugin, I have installed it and activated it, but can seem to find how to bring the directory up on my site? What would the URL be to access it?

James

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya James!

First off, welcome to WPMU DEV! Glad you're here :smiley:

If you're on a multi-site installation this can the directory plugin should take over which ever site the plugin is activated on. If it's a regular WordPress install, then it'd just be whatever your domain.com is.

If you're not seeing it for some reason (should be both on the front-end and in the admin) then definitely let us know. We'll need some more info - like what version of WordPress/BuddyPress you're using and a check for any PHP errors in the server log is always helpful as well.

Let us know and I'm sure we'll get ya up and running in no time.

Thanks!

• james_trig
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks. I finally figured it out. For some reason when I uploaded the plugin, it did not change the theme over to the directory them - - and it was not listed in the installation instructions that you need to load and use that theme. I added a multisite to use it and got it working fine. Only challenge for me is the submission form - - I think I would rather use gravity forms to manage the submissions, but thanks for your help and quick response!

James

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya James,

Glad you got it sorted. Thanks for letting us know where the breakdown happened for you. We'll want to look at the install instructions and make sure we're being clear as to the steps to get this up and working.

re: gravity forms. You should be able to create your own gravity form that connects to the custom_post types for submission if ya want.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.