WordPress Editing Area Goes Blank Due to Subscribe by Email Plugin

My WordPress Post Editing Area Goes Blank Due to Subscribe by Email Plugin. The "Visual" mode is completely blank and enable to edit or write new post. But "Text" mode working.
Visual mode start working if I disabled the Subscribe by Email Plugin.
I think you need to update the plugin to work with latest WordPress install.
See this screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/KL6zoZK.jpg

• Luís
    • Support

Hi mannuforall ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I tried to replicate your issue on my install in the lastest version of WordPress (4.7.1), but I was unable.

Maybe your theme or any other plugin may be conflicting with it. Have you tried disable all plugins (except Subscribe by Email) to check if you are able to replicate the same issue? Also, can you temporary swap to the default WordPress theme (Twenty Seventeen) to exclude a theme conflict?

Can enable the Support Access too, so I can check your settings and try replicate them?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• Luís
    • Support

Hi mannuforall ,

Hope you're doing well today!

From what I checked, seems that in the enqueue of some assets were added a double slash in the URL, what is causing a 403 error on your install.

On my end, these double slash in the assets URLs doesn't cause any problems (and in the most of the cases it's not an issue ) but it may be a problem in some cases such as yours.

So, I think that correcting the URL will solve your issue, so, please:

1) Download the file attached and unzip it;

2) Using FTP access, upload "shortcode.php" to "wp-content/plugins/subscribe-by-email/front" and replace the original file;

3) After that, enable the plugin and check if this solved your issue.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.