WordPress & facebookpages

Hey!

Do you know any plugin/theme, that can handle a facebook page through WPMU? Create new pages, update them, upload photos and such?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bloggersdelight,

Thank you for the great question but used to be but not anymore.

Facebook started in March to lock down Facebook and there messing things up continues to this day with major changes taking place around the beginning of each month.

The last I researched this type of action one has to be logged into Facebook and be an admin of a page to modify it.

This is in my opinion since March Facebooks effort to make everyone have to log into Facebook to have there ads pushed in your face since they went public I believe in February in an attempt to monetize it.

That is when things originally started to hit the fan and to be quite forthcoming it has been h e double hockey sticks since.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bloggersdelight,

Thank you for the great question.

I am not sure about the app part as being as important as the admin of the page and logged in – though I am not a coder and though it may be true today it may not be true tomorrow due to Facebook being so erratic.

I do not know if you are aware of when Facebook released their own competing plugin to our Ultimate Facebook plugin but for the first couple days after their release of their Facebook plugin it did not work at all … lol

To give you an idea of the craziness they have caused:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/fbs-change-in-api-for-remote-access#post-227743

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.