Wordpress features-activate or deactivate?

Wordpress comes with the Mojo marketplace that has shortcodes, widgets, and themes. It also has Jetpack by Wordpress.com. Should they be activated or deactivated? I am using WPMU themes with our site we are in the process of building and I have downloaded the e-newsletter of which we are in the process of building.

I have this above features deactivated at present and I did not know if this would cause some sort of a program internal conflict.

Thank you for you time on this matter. I appreciate your help!

Doug

• Vaughan

Hi, I didn't know wordpress comes with all those. I guess you must have used some kind of auto-installer package from your CPanel or something to install it instead of downloading and manually installing.

I don't know what mojo marketplace is, though from google it looks like a developers site that offers a download package.

You don't actually have to activate any plugin you don't need or want to use. Jetpack has some good features, but some of them do require that you have a wordpress.com account (note. wordpres.com is different to wordpress.org)

But no, deactivating those plugins shouldn't cause any issues at all.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.